Monday, November 7, 2011

From the Cheering Section LIVE!

This isn't really live, I just wanted to try this app on my iPhone.

Last week I spectated at the Marine Corps Marathon. It was Halloween weekend so I woke up too late to watch as the leaders passed, but I got a chance to see a lot of the rest.

There were lots of runny noses due to the temperature, but not so many people in costumes besides fairies. Also not a lot of people wrote their names on their shirts for people to chher for them and the ones that did wore headphones as well -- why do people do that?

The highlight of the race was the eccentric lady who brought music, candy, her outrageous personality and a few brilliant signs like the one hopefully posted below. She really needs to do this full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers