Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Boston Jackets

The jacket of your dreams. Everyone loves the Boston Celebration Jacket, and this year the color scheme is a departure from years past of a variation of blue and yellow. There are a whole bunch of clothes from the Adidas website right now. In coming weeks there will be more and probably some stuff from Nike and New Balance, but the official gear is always fun to see when it's first introduced. I'm not sure I'll actually buy the jacket, because it's a little flashy, and I don't know where I'd wear it. On a run? To the mall? Neither occasion seems appropriate. The only venue I'd wear it would be post marathon and that would just seem like a wedding dress -- wear it once and then it hangs up in the closet. I think I'll stick to the long sleeve shirts and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers